Gahhh, I swear iMovie was conspiring against me! So here is my February(-ish) video in March ^_^ I didn't review very much yet it's a strangely long video....I talk too much :P I also feel like I look weirdly plump....gah...must stop eating ramen at 2AM :(
- TonyMoly Easy Touch Cake Eyebrow in #2 Gray Brown
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Dot Liner in #01 Black
- TonyMoly Cool Eye Stick
- Sugar Fresh Lip Balms in ROSE and CLEAR
Also, what do you want to see next time? I'd say in the March review, but I feel like that's being too...optimistic... ^_~
Closes March 26
And as promised, here is a full review of the TonyMoly Easy Touch Cake Eyebrow...
- Creamy powder type to fit smoothly without lump and create natural eyebrow.
- High long lasting powder remains clean color for hours with powerful feeling against sweat and sebum.
- Conditioning effect takes care of with moisturizing and smooth feeling to create healthy eyebrow.
- Mix color with built in brush and apply according to eyebrow lightly.
- Creates gradation naturally with bold color to finish end of eyebrow.
Cost: ~$6.00 USD
Packaging: Nice! Makes a nice click as you close it. Fingerprints show on the case, but it's easy to wipe and overall, it's a clean, tidy design. The brush/sponge duo is a little cheap though.
Color Texture: A little grainy with minor fallout (as you can see in the pic below).
Color Payoff: It's not super pigmented but it builds quite easily. I think this is good as it allows you to create natural looking brows.
Lasting power: It lasts all day, though honestly, I can see it rubs off a bit when I scratch my eyebrow.
|#2 Gray Brown|
Left: On skin. Right: On white paper.
This palette is great for those with dark hair. The #1 Natural Brown color would be good for people who have dark brown hair or dyed it a milk brown color; it's a little too light for me.
As someone who has used maybe 2 eyebrow products in her life, I'm no expert. But I find this product really easy to use, carry around, and though it's something I could live without - I do find it really does enhance my face when I use it. It creates very natural looking brows (just start from the center then the drag color out too the inner and outer tips) and easy to rub off if you mess up.
So yes, I would recommend this to beginners who want a little eyebrow enhancement and have dark black/brown hair :)